Recent content by Adrjl64

1. A

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

It’s a JST 4pin connector with 1.25 pitch. I purchased a set on Aliexpress (link) to convert a 40x10 5v Noctua fan. PWM works like a charm now. Great service that they send you the fan. The connector is very small and it’s not easy to crimp cables for it.
  2. A

You probably need the 5.19 kernel. There’s a lot of information in this thread about it: link
  3. A

I contacted my reseller (HUNSN via the Dutch amazon site) on this issue and they provided me with some info on working combinations. It were all Chinese nvme drives that weren’t sold in my country, but after some analysis the limitation on possible combinations seem to be related to the...
  4. A

Download the appropriate bios from: ChangWang website. I translated the website to English to make sure I got the correct one. Follow directions as specified by the video shared on douyin.com (not the best instructional video but it provides enough information), the location of the video is...
  5. A

I tested that newer bios with two Samsung NVME drives, but it still didn’t recognize the second drive.
  6. A

Thanks for the information. This mainboard seems very picky indeed. I bought my unit from HUNSN on the dutch Amazon store. The HUNSN supportdesk provided me with some information on this issue. The result was a few screenshots about a combination of a nvme drives and corresponding controllers...
  7. A

I tried combinations with two Patriot P300’s, a Samsung 960 EVO and a Samsung 970 EVO. All combinations led to only one visible nvme drive. Which specific Seagate drive do you use?
  8. A

I tried the FMI01 N5105 4L-V01 (the v3 version) BIOS from 2022-6-7 and the temps and power consumption are higher. Was hoping to get the dual nvme drive setup to work, but no result on that. Does anyone have the BIOS version for the v3 mainboard from before 2022-6-7?