Recent content by adamb

1. A

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

From memory I believe it's under the security menus. Thanks
  2. A

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

thanks so much for the detailed response. After a more digging I'd kind of come to that conclusion and was starting the search for a couple of T730s to use as my lab/vm nodes along with some I-350 based intel cards (not clones, i've seen the posts about those!). I'll have a look at bhvve...
  3. A

fair comment but it behaves in the same manner even with the other server powered off. I had to add 4 cores to prevent it running at 100% cpu everytime my link maxed out (15mbits up 200 mbits down). I'll probably drop the virtualisation anyway and go to bare metal install again. Just nice to...
  4. A

RAM : 16gb (4GB of ram allocated to each VM) and 4 cores to each ESXi : 6.7 AMD-V : Enabled Bios : will check tonight. it's a 2016 release from memory NICS: All VM's using Intel I340 4 port NIC card. Realtek not configured or used. Ports allocated inside VMARE as previously described. (VMXNET3)...
  5. A

Hi all, first post here...looking for any experience people have had using a T620 plus and running PfSense virtualised under ESXi (currently running on 6.7 with VMXNET3 driver) . I put a 128gb sandisk m2 drive in mine and 16gb of RAM and have PfSense 2.4.4p2 and a ubuntu linux vm...