Recent content by acbaldwi

1. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I was able to get it here.... by removing the blank plate for the missing fan and the missing power supply and placing a small desk fan blowing into it, i tried pulling but it didnt work as well as blowing.... The stack unit 1 chassis info: Power supply 1 not present Power supply 2 (AC - PoE)...
  2. A

unfortunately the fan only came with 1 fan unit in it as you can see im not sure if the second one would actually make that much of a difference or not....
  3. A

im working on cooling the room it's in.... but the switch is in fact the hottest part of then environment.....so to protect it until the cooling is in i was thinking f adding a fan or 2 in there
  4. A

Looking into ways to quite down my 6610, its fine in stage one, its when stage 2 kicks in that i feel the pain :) it seems that mac 2 is nearly always borderline temps, does anyone know where on the board that is? i would like to maybe direct a fan into that area to cool it off? Fan 1 ok, speed...
  5. A

i found it, well i fixed it.... I was uplinking my brocade to my old cisco 2960 while i configured the brocade.... apparently the vlans dont like that.... moved my router over to my brocade and like magic it works..... Thanks again
  6. A

Thanks I think i have mine setup the same way you do here is more info for anyone that may know what ive messed up :) SSH@6610>show running-config vlan vlan 1 name DEFAULT-VLAN by port router-interface ve 1 ! vlan 2 by port tagged ethe 1/1/2 ethe 1/1/4 ethe 1/1/6 ethe 1/1/8 ethe 1/1/10 ethe...
  7. A

Got my 6610 all licensed up and a basic config with 3 vlans on it vlan 1 is wher enormal data flows into the house, vlan 2 is a guest only vlan , vlan 99 is my untrusted vlan for things like iot and such Router is a ubiquiti usg, DHCP is runnign on this for all 3 vlans WAP's are 2 ac pro's...