Recent content by 63z5mgng

1. 6

Tesla P4 - 8GB / US$ 100 or even lower

Found this windows driver and it claims working out of box without any spoof or limitation. https://www.123pan.com/s/I1suVv-juPod code: D05E
  2. 6

Damn, never pay attention on the webui. Thanks a lot.
  3. 6

I have tried Tomb Raider and the fps I get most of time is around 50-60. 1080P setting hight.
  4. 6

Would you mind tell me how can I do that? right now I have args: -device 'vfio-pci,sysfsdev=/sys/bus/mdev/devices/<mdev-uuid>,display=off,id=hostpci0.0,bus=ich9-pcie-port-1,addr=0x0.0,x-pci-vendor-id=0x10de,x-pci-device-id=0x1bb0' -uuid <mdev-uuid> in my proxmox vm config. if i want to pass...
  5. 6

so it doesn't need to be unlocked or something? I followed the vgpu unlock tutorial to patch the driver for Proxmox then spoof it as Quadro in VM.
  6. 6

Just got my P4. And love it so far. The only problem I got was the grid driver caps the performance at the beginning since I don't have the legit license. Spent some time to spoof it as Quadro P5000 and with Quadro driver it runs with full capacity. I am thinking to get another one for my same...
  7. 6

I was searching from Video Encode and Decode GPU Support Matrix and could not found k80. dont understand why people not even did small search before making nosense reply.
  8. 6

It can be used in different purposes with rather low power consumption as 75w only. Not everyone could afford hundreds of even thousand dollars for latest GPU. Why you judge people reusing some old parts fit their need. Haters hate!
  9. 6

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Here is what I did. Maybe is helpful for you.
  10. 6

I didn't check that. Great catch.
  11. 6

If I recall correctly that was after "update_primary".
  12. 6

Yes, I did all those steps as well. But it failed when I used 8090. So instead doing 8090 ---> 8095, I did 8080 --> 8095. I follow the guide by using 8090 2 times all failed. So I decided to try 8080.
  13. 6

Thanks foheesha as always. I did followed your guide step by step. I did Page Brocade Overview ---> Brocade Setup --> ICX7250 / ICX7450. And the first step on the page is the command I put in my post. I am not sure about "flash newer bootloader". But I just double checked there is no other...
  14. 6

I just got ICX 7250. Following fohdeesha's guide works perfectly except the SPR08090mc.bin from download page can NOT be flashed to primary. Downloaded 8080f and works fine. In case anyone having the same issue. Instead doing: #IP of your TFTP server: setenv serverip 192.168.1.8 setenv...