user manual of silicom uCPE Modular Universal CPE

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

omegadraconis

Oct 23, 2017
I have an att version and it does have the ubmc, hitting Ctrl x on the console switches from host console to ubmc login. The management port will also pull an IP. Looks like att intended it for their use only however so I'm not sure if it's possible to access it or make use of it. It does not appear to be exposed under /dev/ipmi either so that's a bit disappointing. The other issue is that the switch interface on the card appears to be controlled by BMC so I cannot get the interfaces up under Linux.

Freebsd1976

Feb 23, 2018
I have an att version and it does have the ubmc, hitting Ctrl x on the console switches from host console to ubmc login. The management port will also pull an IP. Looks like att intended it for their use only however so I'm not sure if it's possible to access it or make use of it. It does not appear to be exposed under /dev/ipmi either so that's a bit disappointing. The other issue is that the switch interface on the card appears to be controlled by BMC so I cannot get the interfaces up under Linux.
GitHub - silicom-ltd/uBMC: uBMC - open source remote management platform for edge devices, appliances. maybe has something useful