Tugm4470 - 4 x 32GB modules returned for exchange - no response for 7 days now...

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nickwalt

Oct 4, 2023
Brisbane
Hi Everyone,

Tugm4470 issued me a FedEx Waybill and Commercial Invoice for the return of 4 x 32GB 3200 RDIMM memory, to be exchanged for 2 x 64GB 2933 RDIMM memory.

I then purchased 4 x 64GB 2933 RDIMM memory and when they arrived I swapped out the 4 x 32GB modules and returned them using his supplied paperwork and the packaging that sent the 4 x 64GB modules. Everything was very well packaged and paperwork was in order for the return.

I dropped it to the local FedEx shipping facility and there was a delay of about 4-5 days at the Chinese customs because the Commercial Invoice which Tugm supplied did not provide anywhere near the level of information required by the agent (item type: GIFT and description: MEMORY). So I spoke to FedEx, got the case number and received their email with the details added to the initial case description and created a new Commercial Invoice and sent the Word doc and PDF to Tugm. I asked if he could contact the agent as requested in the FedEx case - the agent had included his email and phone number in China.

Tugm said that he will contact FedEx, which he did and eventually it got sorted and the package was delivered to him. I had kept him updated on things and asked for confirmation that he had received the package, which he did.

TLDR: it is now 7 days since Tugm confirmed receiving it and he has not responded to my request to progress (so that I can purchase more memory). The memory was in pristine condition just as it was shipped to me (used) and the expectation was that he would test and when happy I would use the credit/refund to purchase more. A pretty exchange process.

During these 7 days I sent more messages to Tugm, asking him if he could give me store credit to purchase more of the same 64GB 2933 RDIMM memory he sent me in the last shipment. Still he did not reply and so I then asked him that if that is too difficult perhaps he could just refund the money (minus the agreed amount to cover the return shipping) and I will then make the purchase. Still no reply.

I've asked him to please respond so that we can get this purchase completed, as I need to increase the memory in my homelab (Epyc 7452 on Supermicro H12SSL-i, purchased in October 2023 from Tugm).

Tugm4470 might be unable to respond but if anyone here is in communication with him can you please advise me and perhaps ask him to contact to make the purchase and get it shipped. He knows me as "nw.we_94". I also intend to purchase from Tugm another 2 x 64GB modules in the new year to max out the motherboard with 8 x 64GB. Thanks guys.

FYI here is my communication since Tugm's last response:
1702989126874.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

ebay tugm4470

May 20, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Tugm4470 issued me a FedEx Waybill and Commercial Invoice for the return of 4 x 32GB 3200 RDIMM memory, to be exchanged for 2 x 64GB 2933 RDIMM memory.

I then purchased 4 x 64GB 2933 RDIMM memory and when they arrived I swapped out the 4 x 32GB modules and returned them using his supplied paperwork and the packaging that sent the 4 x 64GB modules. Everything was very well packaged and paperwork was in order for the return.

I dropped it to the local FedEx shipping facility and there was a delay of about 4-5 days at the Chinese customs because the Commercial Invoice which Tugm supplied did not provide anywhere near the level of information required by the agent (item type: GIFT and description: MEMORY). So I spoke to FedEx, got the case number and received their email with the details added to the initial case description and created a new Commercial Invoice and sent the Word doc and PDF to Tugm. I asked if he could contact the agent as requested in the FedEx case - the agent had included his email and phone number in China.

Tugm said that he will contact FedEx, which he did and eventually it got sorted and the package was delivered to him. I had kept him updated on things and asked for confirmation that he had received the package, which he did.

TLDR: it is now 7 days since Tugm confirmed receiving it and he has not responded to my request to progress (so that I can purchase more memory). The memory was in pristine condition just as it was shipped to me (used) and the expectation was that he would test and when happy I would use the credit/refund to purchase more. A pretty exchange process.

During these 7 days I sent more messages to Tugm, asking him if he could give me store credit to purchase more of the same 64GB 2933 RDIMM memory he sent me in the last shipment. Still he did not reply and so I then asked him that if that is too difficult perhaps he could just refund the money (minus the agreed amount to cover the return shipping) and I will then make the purchase. Still no reply.

I've asked him to please respond so that we can get this purchase completed, as I need to increase the memory in my homelab (Epyc 7452 on Supermicro H12SSL-i, purchased in October 2023 from Tugm).

Tugm4470 might be unable to respond but if anyone here is in communication with him can you please advise me and perhaps ask him to contact to make the purchase and get it shipped. He knows me as "nw.we_94". The funny thing is that I intend to purchase from Tugm another 2 x 64GB modules in the new year to max out the motherboard with 8 x 64GB. So his silence is baffling. Thanks guys.

View attachment 33291
Hi Everyone,

Tugm4470 might be unable to respond but if anyone here is in communication with him can you please advise me and perhaps ask him to contact to make the purchase and get it shipped. He knows me as "nw.we_94". The funny thing is that I intend to purchase from Tugm another 2 x 64GB modules in the new year to max out the motherboard with 8 x 64GB. So his silence is baffling. Thanks guys.

View attachment 33291
Oh my goodness, I'm very sorry my friend. Due to my frequent business trips recently, I forgot to reply to your message. Fortunately, a fan told me this message, and we will come to solve your problem immediately

Reactions: nickwalt and Samir

ebay tugm4470

May 20, 2023
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 33291
My friend, please send me your eBay ID so that I can check for any information I missed

ebay tugm4470

May 20, 2023
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 33291
My friend, I have checked your ID information and have sent you a refund for 4x32g 3200 memory. This way, you can purchase the memory you need again because it is easier to operate

ebay tugm4470

May 20, 2023
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 33291

ebay tugm4470

May 20, 2023
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 33291
My friend, I have discovered that this is an issue with eBay. After replying to your message on December 12th, I did not receive your letter, which caused me to not reply to your message

nickwalt

Oct 4, 2023
Brisbane
Hi Tugm, thank you. I was wondering if there was an issue with eBay, too. I don't have much experience with it so didn't know what to expect. Their chat tech is rudimentary at best.

I didn't know you were a member of STH but should have checked and sent you a private message. In future I can also send you file attachments via STH direct message instead of via email.

Thanks to the STH member who was able to reach out to Tugm.

Last edited:

jei

Aug 8, 2021
Finland
Just today tried sending a message to tugm4470 in eBay and the message was blocked. eBay blacklists some words or combinations of words. Good thing STH works just fine. :)

Reactions: Samir and nickwalt

ebay tugm4470

May 20, 2023
Just today tried sending a message to tugm4470 in eBay and the message was blocked. eBay blacklists some words or combinations of words. Good thing STH works just fine. :)
Hello my friend, may I ask if you have already contacted me?

nickwalt

Oct 4, 2023
Brisbane
Just received the two new 64GB 2933 MHz memory modules from Tugm after moving slowly across the planet during the Christmas and New Year break. Well packaged as always and identical part numbers to the four modules already sent from Tugm:

20240104_145319.jpg

20240104_204617.jpg

Look at all that beautiful memory:

memory-goodness.jpg

Thanks, Tugm!