Is servercase.com a trustworthy seller?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

piranha32

Mar 4, 2023
I'm looking for a short depth server case, and one of the few sellers who offer them is servercas.com. However, the website looks less than reassuring: Product pages have broken links to pictures, when open in a new tab, the image links redirect to a parked domain. It almost looks like an abandoned website (like plinkusa.com), but they sell the same cases on ebay and amazon, so the business seems to be alive
Does anybody has experience buing directly from the website. They accept paypal, so I won't have to leave my CC number there, and I'd rather buy directly from servercase, and avoid Bezos tax.

piranha32

Mar 4, 2023
You're right, I found the page by googling, and the farthest I went back was the right-hand menu.
Looks like the Bezos/Ebay tax is unavoidable :/

alaricljs

Jun 16, 2023
You could try finding what you're looking for and then emailing that address on the front page. Might still work.

piranha32

Mar 4, 2023
After my experience with unsuccessfully trying to contact plink's sales service, I did not even bother with emailing servercase, and just bought from ebay store.