2 x Nvidia M60 to one Win10 VM, respectively to one Linux VM possible?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Barbadan Karabadan

Mar 3, 2024
Hi guys, is this kind of thing possible? Why? For rendering, mechanical models in Solidworks (etc), CFD modelling, I would like to have two of there or similar babes teamed up and smashing the waiting time....

Also why?

I got one PowerEdge R730(2U) as a gift from my last employer a while ago, and it needs to do something, my plan is 2x 2699v4 then 2x Tesla M60(or similar), 128GB RAM (already there), PROXMOX, and a Windows VM for all the gathered power for rendering, Ansys, Solidworks, etc... /Linux will be there as well and have real fun with it, but is it possible? 'Cause the world of Nvidia has been a secret for me for some time....

(not to mention that I have always dreamed of own HPC, not to mention that currently the own AI LBM are getting closer and closer to the public)

P.S. A lot of engineers and designers around me, will also share the thingy with them, of course!