XL710QDA-2 / Mellanox Low Profile Brackets

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Joshh

Feb 28, 2017
Anyone have an idea where you can find brackets for the Intel 40gb QSFP card? I have two that did not come with them. It appears that the holes line up with Mellanox cards so I am willing to bet they work as well. Coming up short on eBay with these things.

Chankster

Mar 9, 2015
Not sure about other model lines but it doesn't look like the screws lines up with the CX3s

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Mellanox store sells bracket. Be prepare to pay for shipping cost.

Joshh

Feb 28, 2017
Not sure about other model lines but it doesn't look like the screws lines up with the CX3s

You are right, its a little jenky but if worse comes to worse I can just attach the top screw and the case should keep the bottom inline. Here is the large profile CX3 bracket mounted to the card.

Cx354a bracket on xlqda2, the pic does not have the screw in it but I was able to put it in. Pretty ghetto on a $350 - $400 card :(. Probably better then no bracket though. Ill have to see if there is a sales support person at Intel I can get a hold of.

Last edited: