EU Xeon E5-2683 V3 SR1XH 14 Core 3Ghz Turbo // 385€ incl. VAT.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Nelo

Nov 1, 2016
Hello Zeynel,
Your offer was 385€ per unit incl. VAT?
or 385 € per 2 units?

Nelo

Nov 1, 2016
Zeynel,
Just read the title of the post, I assume the price has been 385 € per unit.
Another question, have you checked this processor with CPU-Z, in order to know if this is an engineering sample or a true retail version?
I'm interested in buying 2 units to this seller.
Thanks in advance,

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
Hi Nelo,
i talked to them in relation to ES / QS CPUs

Whose answer was :

"Let me assure you we are a fast growing company focused on processors, we sell 5000 units per month. We do not sell fake or ES cpu’s and we test the cpu’s our selves too."

but i will check them also and will report.

RTM

Jan 26, 2014
Thanks for the heads up, I am in for 2.

Now to find a decent motherboard and RAM, it looks like I'll have to buy those new, unless any of you have a good idea;)

ronis

Aug 31, 2016
For those who has purchased this CPU, there is a way how to check if it is a ES or Production Batch.
Just google for: Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool and run the test.

skelleton

Nov 4, 2015
Can anyone confirm yet, that they received non escape processors?

I may need something to do lots of video encoding with ffmpeg. So the 12 core model seems to be the most interesting.

Also does anybody have data on ffmpeg/x264 performance of one of these cups, vs a Xeon e5 2670.

I'd like to be able to compare the price per performance before buying

Zac_K

Nov 24, 2015
Hamburg/Germany, Graz/Austria
Can anyone confirm yet, that they received non escape processors?

I may need something to do lots of video encoding with ffmpeg. So the 12 core model seems to be the most interesting.

Also does anybody have data on ffmpeg/x264 performance of one of these cups, vs a Xeon e5 2670.

I'd like to be able to compare the price per performance before buying
I received my processor already (12 core model), but I had not the time to glimps in the parcel, though.
I will open the parcel during the weekend.

I also would do the benchmarking, but my Mobo was DoA and is currently RMA'ed, so I guess I can do the bechmarking at the beginning of Dezember, if you are not in a hurry....

Reactions: skelleton

skelleton

Nov 4, 2015
I got a bit of time, I have lots of raw dvd rips and im still in the middle of automating recognizing, encoding and moving the stuff to my media library.

Unfortunately BluRay authoring for TV shows seems to be insane.

Also i'm not sure if I want to drop 1.5 - 2k EUR on a encoding machine or if its better to spend that on storage.