Weird your screens are showing the d51ph-1ulh expander that's a different unit from what we have. On the qct.io site it lists the expander firmware as a different file "12G-EXPANDER_FW-Broadcom_1.0.8.zip" vs. "12G-EXPANDER_1.08.zip" for the sd1q-1ulh. Maybe give the broadcom fw a try and see if you get the same error.Thanks for the video!! Still not working for me, see attached pics. I swapped the 3008 for the 3108 card, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. I tried with and without drives in the system, same error. The debug log is also useless, just says error=45.
This is across 8 systems.
I got 2 more SD1Q-1ULH's in and one doesn't see the expander at all so the seller is sending a replacement. The other unit seem fine with no issues and is serving 60TB fine. The status indicators on trays light up but neither the OS or IPMI tool can communicate with the expander on the one unit. Just shows a N/A for firmware version and expander temp sensors. I've checked all the cables and can't find anything physically wrong with it. I can only imagine the type things you'd see with a full 48U rack of these could probably start your own wiki on how to fix various issues.