Xen Cloud Platform Series by nitrobass24

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Mike

May 29, 2012
EU
If you want GPU passthrough you may want to run Xen-source. Citrix is not the same.

nitrobass24

Dec 26, 2010
TX
xcp is xen right, so gpu passthrough should be easy right? looking forward to your other writeups, if you could attempt or try a gpu passthrough that'd be awesome.
My understanding is that the GPU passthrough feature is only supported on Enterprise and Platinum editions of Xen. Might not be able to get that to work.
If you want GPU passthrough you may want to run Xen-source. Citrix is not the same.
VT-d passthrough is supported on Xen Source, Xen Cloud Platform (XCP), Citrix Xenserver Enterprise & Citrix Xenserver Platinum.
Sorry I cannot try this for your guys, none of my systems support vt-d :( That was one of the tradeoffs for going ITX w/ UDIMM ECC.

the citrix XCP front end from what I understand can be used with the OSS xen-source equivalent of XCP right?
Yes you can use Citrix XenCenter and XenConvert with XCP, I dont know about OSS-Xen.

Last edited: