xCase X245F or Logic Case SC-2380 on the US market

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

cromo

Jun 6, 2019
I am struggling to find a US distributor of any of these 2 cases. They are definitely OEMs since they are similar in looks to many other cases I see sold here, but none of these 2 seem to be available.

I will appreciate if anyone could point me to a right direction.

cromo

Jun 6, 2019
Thanks. I am well aware of these, but specifically need to be able to accommodate full-height PCI cards.

cromo

Jun 6, 2019
Also aware, but only 2x60mm fans in the front, while I am planning on running a 3900x in this thing, so it won't be enough.

I even contacted Plink asking specifically about these fans not being big enough, but they shrug off.

Also needs to be 15-17" deep, so a bunch of others are off the list.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
Understood. Well FYI I've tried finding both XCase and Logic Case chassis' in the past with no luck.

cromo

Jun 6, 2019
Thanks, I guess I'll stop trying and compromise. It's frustrating, though. My ideal case (Chenbro RM24302) is no longer on the market, either – except some last items being offered by limited resellers in EU. Very humbling experience, I usually feel privileged to live in the US and have access to literally everything imaginable at very low prices.

cromo

Jun 6, 2019
I know what you mean, but I was going to reverse the fans to make them pull the air back to front, in which case it should actually be pretty good? Also going to use ENP-7660B Platinum+ mini flex instead of the regular PSU.

Last edited:

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
I know what you mean, but I was going to reverse the fans to make them pull the air back to front, in which case it should actually be pretty good? Also going to use ENP-7660B Platinum+ mini flex instead of the regular PSU.
There still will be little to no airflow around the CPU, RAM, area.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
Oh PSU. Yes but even if you can find a PSU with the fan on the side like that (good luck) that is not going to be sufficient to cool a CPU/motherboard. But I'll be anxious to hear your results.