X9DRI-LN4F+ for $225 OBO + $19 Shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
This guy is annoying, what do you guys think, here's my reasoning: Him having best offer is pointless, because he won't even accept 185/per. His reasoning is that, and I quote from his counter-offer "I have overseas buyer who bought 11 for 217-225, I will see if he accepts". Is the idiot just bluffing? Like why even have best offer if that's the case, clearly he isn't motivated to move them for less than what he's offering them for.

NetWise

Jun 29, 2012
Edmonton, AB, Canada
... As a seller on eBay I'm not sure I follow your (what seems to be) entitlement. You want him to knock 25% off because ... It's good for you? Sounds like he's willing to knock 10% off for those that offer, is that really so horrible? And clearly he IS willing to move and to offer for less?

What makes him an idiot? That YOU don't get a price that makes you happy?

Sorry for the rant, but jeez...

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
10% of 225 isn't 5 dollars. Here's the thing, that I believe most people would likely agree with. When you have something for sale that you firmly believe is worth what you're asking, you tend to say "selling for XYZ FIRM", and then when it doesn't move, you lower the price. Typically when people are flexible on what they expect to get, they say, XYZ OBO. OBO leaves the door open to a reasonable offer. A reasonable offer, imo, is 185/3, which he didn't accept. Accepting an "OBO" of 220 when the original price is 225 is literally like 2%. Idk, it just seems like, for people who just want to get a good deal, it's a pointless prospect to even have OBO as an option, when you consider how cheaply some of these resellers get their inventory anyway.

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
Geeez, when a seller rejects my offer I just move on. No harm done and I don't lose any sleep over it.

Reactions: coolrunnings82

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
Haha, I guess I admit I take it a bit personally for no good-at-all reason... I think I'm just used to looking at it logically and getting unreasonably upset when something doesn't make sense.

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
The good thing about eBay is you usually have more than one buyer to choose from and when you don't all you have to do is wait and more will pop up. :)