WTT - E5-2695 v3 ES (QGN4)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

John Titor

Jul 20, 2016
United States
Hey all, I haven't really had any projects running in a while so I'm looking to swap some server gear for some more typical consumer grade stuff.

This post is to offer my Intel Xeon E5-2695 v3 ES Processor (QGN4) for trade. It's an ES, but it's the final stepping and fully as functional as the final S-Spec of SR1XG. 14 cores, 28 threads. Also, not sure if anyone would be interested but I can also offer the motherboard that I used it in, which is an ASRock X99 Fatal1ty Killer board. The motherboard is fully compatible with Xeons and ECC memory, has 8 DIMM slots, 10 SATA ports, and all of the other goodies a top of the line X99 board typically has.

I'm looking for all sorts of things, but what I'm most interested in is a new nVidia GPU or two depending on model (900 or 1000 series). Also of particular interest would be SSDs, unbuffered non-ECC DDR4 memory, ATX PSUs, and Intel Core i5 & i7 CPUs (Skylake or newer).

I'm open to hear-out any reasonable offer, just post in this thread or send me a message. If you're serious about it, I can let you test-drive this bad girl remotely via TeamViewer beforehand.

Here is the link to see the processor and motherboard images:
Intel E5-2695 v3 (QGN4)

I'm not willing to trade with new members or people with a bad reputation here on STH.

Want to talk over the phone? Give me a call anytime between 10AM and midnight CST --> (832)797-4575

sparx

Jul 16, 2015
Sweden
This is not an ES. Its a QS. So its basically the same as the released processor. No changes made in CPU before release. Only markings on the heatspreader and internal name of the cpu.

Reactions: John Titor

John Titor

Jul 20, 2016
United States
Bump

Still open for offers if anyone wants this QS E5-2695 v3

I have 2 chips if you're looking to do a dual CPU build. (I also have 2 of the X99 Mobos if you're interested in those too)