EU [WTS] - [OnHold] - Supermicro Servers, NVME Optane P4801X, Switches, AP's and other loose items

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jjacobs

Dec 25, 2020
CO
Bump for the 5018D-FN4T!

Ran one of these for a few years as both a VM host and a network gateway. As configured that's a very competitive price. It's a 1U server so it's not going to be super quiet but in a closet or ventilated cabinet the noise is not a problem. There are 4 fan headers so you have options to use different fan configurations with and without the fan shroud.

Reactions: Samir

DSchalla

Dec 13, 2021
I bought a chassis earlier last week from Rahvin and everything worked out perfectly, thanks a lot again. :)

Railgun

Jul 28, 2018
For everything it's if you do not like the price. Make me an offer. Worst thing that can happen is me ignoring you if you lowball ;)
What if you highball, do we still get ignored? :)

I didn’t see a price on the HGST JBOD chassis. What are you looking for there?

Rahvin9999

Jan 14, 2016
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
What if you highball, do we still get ignored? :)

I didn’t see a price on the HGST JBOD chassis. What are you looking for there?
Hi,

Was thinking €350 but open to offers. .....especially when they are higher ;)
It has the rail kit, and I think I also have the cable management arm laying around somewhere (need to double check that)

Only think local pickup is going to be the way to go for this. Shipping is going to be very expensive because I suspect they recycle / repurpose these to serve as boat anchors....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Samir and aljaxus

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Great price for the 5018D-FN4T — I've seen those go for over $1k on eBay.

etorix

Sep 28, 2021
I took advantage of the offer to cover my present and future needs for SLOG drives with 100 GB Optane drives.
Thanks!

heromode

May 25, 2020
I took advantage of the offer to cover my present and future needs for SLOG drives with 100 GB Optane drives.
Thanks!
Does anyone have experience with the hundreds of Intel 900P 280GB U.2 drives available from china, for about 150-200 EUR? That extra 180GB would really be helpful, not to mention the M.2 4801X being double sided, which could potentionally be an issue if running them installed on a PCIE PLX adapter..

But all these 900P drives from China is really suspect, since they are so rare in the west.

Edit: i'm gonna ask this same question in the storage section

Last edited: