WTS GFX Cards (Mining Rigs)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ilukester

Nov 27, 2017
Well shortly after being called a shill by Joel I sent him a PM. I sent him my phone number and asked him to call me. Also gave him some other smaller details about who I am, but I am not a shill.
If any Mod or Admin (@Patrick ) would like to verify that I am who I say I am... I would gladly agree to it. I have two Google Wallet receipts of my transactions and proof I am not associated with the seller.

ilukester

Nov 27, 2017
I have no proof as I have not received the cards. I am more than happy to share my private information to any mod or admin.

laserpaddy

Jul 17, 2017
out there
All I ever saw him post that he had available was 10 total cards- of which there is a picture of them in a box- 2 look like they haven't been opened

ilukester

Nov 27, 2017
So his original post said that he had 10 MSI and 10 AMD. Both were 8gb cards. The MSI cards are the Dual fan versions and he originally wanted $230 for the MSI and $200 for the AMD cards.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Not calling you a shill @ilukester, but did you get any verified identification or at least a phone number that he answered on prior to giving him several thousand dollars? It could be helpful in trying to resolve this.

ilukester

Nov 27, 2017
He sent me pictures that he sent to @Sable for the 10 Red Devil's he was thinking about buying but backed out on. Piece of paper had his name on it and the cards still mining in the background. I did send him my phone number but never got his. Once Google said he was verified and I saw all his other posts here... I thought he must be legit.

laserpaddy

Jul 17, 2017
out there
I bought 6 drives- not sure about label- let me see if I still have box etc..its late so will wait till morning when everyone is up

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
@ilukester, maybe you are legit, if so I'm sorry, especially if you were out the $$$$ you say. I'm just not sure I trust you, since your very first post was to come to elit's aid.

Folks, I think this was a professional operation. Probably more than one person. We (collectively) were marks from the second elit's account was opened. Even had some legit transactions to build trust.

@Patrick, I strongly advise you to reconsider your stance on crypto currency payments on the forums. PayPal only for me from now on. No exceptions. No "friends and family" payments.

K D

Dec 24, 2016
The last contact I had with him was on Thursday when I sent him the payment for 5 AMD cards. Life events do interfere with plans. Based on his posts so far he seems legitimate and I have seen some active members acknowledge sales with him. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
The last contact I had with him was on Thursday when I sent him the payment for 5 AMD cards. Life events do interfere with plans. Based on his posts so far he seems legitimate and I have seen some active members acknowledge sales with him. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.
Same from me about last contact, but has he responded at all since you sent the payment? Even a "thanks for your money, mumble mumble shipping sometime this year"?

He seemed absolutely legitimate and when the deal seemed too good to be true, I even went to the other thread to see if he was genuine. It was all part of the plan. A bunch of us have a PM thread and two people that bought hard drives BOTH reported problems with shipping damage, and the seller sent replacement hard drives OUT OF POCKET (no claim from USPS?). Who does that??

If @ELit3 comes out and starts REFUNDING MONEY, then I'll entertain his legitimacy.

K D

Dec 24, 2016
I got an acknowledgement that he recieved the payment and that he will ship it that day. Nothing since then.

laserpaddy

Jul 17, 2017
out there
@ilukester, maybe you are legit, if so I'm sorry, especially if you were out the $$$$ you say. I'm just not sure I trust you, since your very first post was to come to elit's aid.

Folks, I think this was a professional operation. Probably more than one person. We (collectively) were marks from the second elit's account was opened. Even had some legit transactions to build trust.

@Patrick, I strongly advise you to reconsider your stance on crypto currency payments on the forums. PayPal only for me from now on. No exceptions. No "friends and family" payments.
Ive had "people" ask for the donation etc in pay pal and I always say NO - use my visa debit card that way my bank can claw back the funds if need be- even in google wallet. That way I have some or a little protection

laserpaddy

Jul 17, 2017
out there
Same from me about last contact, but has he responded at all since you sent the payment? Even a "thanks for your money, mumble mumble shipping sometime this year"?

He seemed absolutely legitimate and when the deal seemed too good to be true, I even went to the other thread to see if he was genuine. It was all part of the plan. A bunch of us have a PM thread and two people that bought hard drives BOTH reported problems with shipping damage, and the seller sent replacement hard drives OUT OF POCKET (no claim from USPS?). Who does that??

If @ELit3 comes out and starts REFUNDING MONEY, then I'll entertain his legitimacy.
I had operational failure and told him no worries I would get some compensation on the 2 drives in the future..

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
I wanted to purchase all cards, he kept making excuses and refused to accept my payment with paypal ( after we agreed that the only payment option would be PayPal). Then he said the deal had to be swift because his friend has to leave. Then he said only crypto or Google wallet, at that point you know it's bad.

If a deal has this many hickkups then it's almost always a sham. When people start saying 'benefit of the doubt' you know what time it is. Geene g all over again.