WTS GFX Cards (Mining Rigs)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
A few late shipments are going out apologize for being late on some of the shipments was harder than I thought getting everything boxes up and trying to get all the original packaging materials, books cds etc.

Reactions: Joel

dwright1542

Dec 26, 2015
Anyone actually gotten equipment yet? I started originally by saying I wanted 20 cards, but I wasn't comfortable sending that via google wallet (He wasn't "comfortable" with Paypal). I sent money for 1 card as a test transaction, agreed to pay for overnight shipping. No card, no tracking number. Asked for a refund. Been waiting for 4 days for a refund, promises abound. Now Elit3 has gone dark. Hopefully this isn't a giant scam, or the original Elit3's account hasn't been hacked.

freebsdrules

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone actually gotten equipment yet? I started originally by saying I wanted 20 cards, but I wasn't comfortable sending that via google wallet (He wasn't "comfortable" with Paypal). I sent money for 1 card as a test transaction, agreed to pay for overnight shipping. No card, no tracking number. Asked for a refund. Been waiting for 4 days for a refund, promises abound. Now Elit3 has gone dark. Hopefully this isn't a giant scam, or the original Elit3's account hasn't been hacked.
I bought a server from him and did get it although I paid via paypal.

SCCMguy

Nov 6, 2015
Talked to him the other day on payment of a card clearing and he said he shipped it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dwright1542

Dec 26, 2015
Yeah he also said my refund was sent 3 times. Luckily my gut told me not to send 30 cards worth. @Patrick not looking good. Maybe his account was hijjacked. Someone who had a deal with him PM me the email you used. I'll compare.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
I think this is the 2nd or 3rd scammer from Houston, TX Or may be the same person from last year with new ID. Shows he was active yesterday on the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Hopefully this works out for you all. If it is a scam it's certainly a longer con than most here. Just reinforces for me that for any large purchases it's Paypal or cash in person.

Reactions: Joel

ilukester

Nov 27, 2017
So totally made an account on the forum just to buy the cards off the dude. Long time lurker... You guys turned me onto the Dell C6220 over 4 years ago for a project for work... But anyways. I bought many of the cards that he had for sale. 31 to be exact along with many power supplies and motherboards. I have not heard from him since Wednesday, however I still have faith. No tracking numbers but I was informed that the first package was sent out on Tuesday morning and the second on Wednesday.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
And now the shill comes out. If anyone was in any doubt this was a scam, here's your confirmation.