WTB: Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jjoyceiv

May 31, 2016
Looking to pick one of these up, wanted to put a line out here before hitting the FleaBay. Can do PayPal (no gift) or business check.

e: If anyone has UniFi AP AC Pro units they no longer need in good condition (with warranty remaining?), I'm also in the market for some of those.

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I have one in the box I got off ebay a few months ago and just went all 10G switch so I never used it. Still wrapped in original bubbles.

Shoot me a message with what you want to pay with/without shipping and well see if it works :)
(Item is hevay, can get weight, etc, for you)

DaSaint

Oct 3, 2015
Colorado
I think i have a spare UAP-AC node sitting in my office somewhere... Hit me up...

I had 3 of the nodes only use 2 out of the 3

josh

Oct 21, 2013
Looking to pick one of these up, wanted to put a line out here before hitting the FleaBay. Can do PayPal (no gift) or business check.

e: If anyone has UniFi AP AC Pro units they no longer need in good condition (with warranty remaining?), I'm also in the market for some of those.
Got one from my ISP that I've left unused for months. Halfway across the globe though.

HorizonXP

May 23, 2016
Hey I'm looking for 2 UAP-AC-PROs here in Toronto too.

Was considering buying the 5 pack and splitting it with someone, but kind of tough being cross-border. My sister is in Chicago though, so that's an option.

If anyone has some they'd like to sell, much appreciated!

pyro_

Oct 4, 2013
Take a look over at ncix I know that they sell ubiquity gear in Toronto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk