WTB: Ubiquiti network stack

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

zer0gravity

Feb 15, 2013
Hello,

I'm helping a nonprofit update their network (horrible 10MB Netgear/ home cisco setup) and looking to pick up some Ubiquiti stuff for cheap. Please help out!

Network Stack requirements:
1x UniFi Security Gateway USG
1x UniFi Switch 48 US-48- (500w /750w)
2x UniFI 802.11ac Pro Acess Point UAP-AC-PRO

Thank you very much and shoot me a PM if you have any of the listed above or any Ubiquiti equipment that could help.

Pic of what i'm currently walking into.

Reactions: Aestr

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Just sold off my UBNT gear so no help from me, but good luck with the project! Looks like they need a cabling cleanup just as badly as new hardware.

zer0gravity

Feb 15, 2013
Yea, I'm just trying to help them get away from using their "ISP" as network help. They need a lot of help more than just cabling, mostly 10MB (switches) in random areas in their office. It's like something that you would see 10+ years ago.

antsh

Sep 14, 2017
I have an AC-Pro for sale.

I also have an edgerouter 6p and an edgeswtich 24 lite, but those are from the edge stack, so probably not what you are looking for. Shoot me a PM.

zer0gravity

Feb 15, 2013
Bump, thanks for all the PM's! Still looking for devices if anyone has anything please PM me!