EU [WTB] DDR4 UDIMMs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

richard.dzavoronok

Jun 23, 2021
Looking for

Switches: two gigabit managed switches (preferably identical models/series).
Would be amazing if one of them would have PoE.
8 rj45 ports (max 10 -> looking for small factor box as it's not going into the rack) with one/two SFP/SFP+ cages.
reasonable power consumption
+ 2 compatible transceivers (not mandatory)
Something like 1910-8G and 1910-8G Poe together.
(Budget ~80€ shipped. I found two TL-SG3424 locally for total of 70€ shipped but wanted to look here if you guys have smaller factor)

Found elsewhere.

DDR4 UDIMMs:
64gb total in at least 2 sticks (16g or 32g sticks)

Thanks for every offer

Shipping to Slovakia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

heromode

May 25, 2020
Hello, since i've been shopping for DDR4 ECC udimm's for awhile, i'd like to help you by saying that it's pretty useless to search for them secondhand, they very rarely come up for sale.

I had a saved ebay search with email alerts for over 6 months and nothing. But i can recommend the new Mushkin's, which i bought and they run just fine. They keep dropping in price and german alternate.de sells the 2666 16GB modules for 58.90 EUR.

also the 32GB modules keep dropping in price, now i see micron has even cheaper modules than Mushkin in 32GB..

So just be prepared to buy them new, or you might have a long wait..

16GB: Arbeitsspeicher (RAM) Speicher mit Typen: DDR4/DIMM/mit ECC/Unregistered Module/Unbuffered Memory, Einzelmodulgröße: 16GB Preisvergleich Geizhals EU

32GB: Arbeitsspeicher (RAM) Speicher mit Typen: DDR4/DIMM/mit ECC/Unregistered Module/Unbuffered Memory, Einzelmodulgröße: 32GB Preisvergleich Geizhals EU

cheers, mike

richard.dzavoronok

Jun 23, 2021
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.
I was hoping for surplus from legendary CDW deal :)
I don't mind waiting longer time.
Cheapest secondhand I found locally is 80 EUR for 32GB. Even non-ECC UDIMMs are in that ballpark.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I was hoping for surplus from legendary CDW deal :)
I wish I would have just bought all of those in that find--then I could sell you some at a reasonable rate as opposed to the scalpers who bought loads and then dumped them on ebay for profit. :mad: Because I could have just done that if that was the intention.

Reactions: richard.dzavoronok