WTB Supermicro CSE-M35TQ Beige

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

applepi

Jun 15, 2013
If any of y'all are aware of where I could find a beige Supermicro CSE-M35TQ 5x3.5 to 3x5.25 Drive bay converter that would be amazing. CSE-M35T-1 Would also be acceptable I'm not sure what the difference is between the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Spartacus

May 27, 2019
Austin, TX
The beige are more difficult to come by, that said the random shady sites like macmall, consutronix, and compusource are the only ones I see that "have" it (often they hold your money then refund it with some fraudulent transactions elsewhere.)

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
...the random shady sites like macmall, consutronix, and compusource...
I've dealt with MacMall/PCMall back in the day and they still seem pretty legit. I've also ordered from compsource before as they had an ads-3600w $50 cheaper than anyone else and it was perfectly new and legit. I've never heard of consutronix and they do look a bit shady from their site.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
The Macmall link doesn't like the forum link rewriter so it only takes you to the home page. :(

But if you search for "CSE-M35TQ" and "CSE-M35T-1" they do come up. :)

applepi

Jun 15, 2013
I've tried reaching out to 5-6 different sites that say them have them in-stock but then when I call them or submit an order it turns out it's not actually stocked. I would really like one for my retro sleeper project.