WTB - Supermicro CSE-836TQ 16 bay LFF (1st choice) or 836E1 (2nd choice)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Ray

Apr 24, 2016
PA
As above, would like it from east of the Mississippi if possible just to cut the shipping costs. Has to have all trays, PS, fans. Motherboard, CPU and memory not absolutely needed but if you have a complete ready to go box I'll entertain it depending on price. It doesn't have to look perfect, it just has to work. Rebrands like a Dell CT-040 are OK too. Before I make ebay richer I figured I'd see if any of you have something they want to dump to help buy new toys.

Reactions: Samir

Termight

Jan 27, 2018
I have an E1 backplane that I'm not using, but I'm both using the chassis and in Canada so shipping the whole chassis will be cost prohibitive. Are you interested in just the backplane?

Ray

Apr 24, 2016
PA
I have an E1 backplane that I'm not using, but I'm both using the chassis and in Canada so shipping the whole chassis will be cost prohibitive. Are you interested in just the backplane?
I have TQ backplane that I would replace an E1 with so I am really looking for a chassis in total.

Reactions: Termight