WTB: SAS cables in Bay Area

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

altano

Sep 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I need to buy 5 x SFF-8643 Male -> SFF-8087 Male SAS cables, the sort of thing I'd normally grab from eBay, but this time I'd like to buy them ASAP.

(1) Any of you have some of these for sale and live in the Bay Area so I could pick them up ASAP?
(2) Or, do any of you live in the Bay Area and know where to buy this sort of thing? I think it's a little too specific for Fry's (their website certainly doesn't list such cables). I figure Silicon Valley is a good place to buy computer crap but I don't know where all these theoretical stores might be.

Thanks!

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
I'm of no direct help since I'm in LA, but just wanted to say when I'm in a bind for these Amazon has same/one day delivery for these so maybe that will work for you.

altano

Sep 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
... when I'm in a bind for these Amazon has same/one day delivery for these so maybe that will work for you.
Oh I forgot to check Amazon! Unfortunately Amazon Prime Now doesn’t appear to have SAS cables and I don’t think the regular site has same/one-day delivery. At least not in the Bay Area. Thanks for the suggestion though!

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
Check out ITRecyclenow (aka Unixplus )
I think they are in Santa Clara. Not sure if they are open tomorrow. I bought 8643-8087 from them few months ago but they were 8643 at Right angle. Not sure if that meets your requirements but they still have them in stock

eBay item# 112400923149

Reactions: altano