WTB - Ruckus R610, R650, R710+, etc.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

zer0sum

Mar 8, 2013
I am wondering if anyone might have a spare 3x3x3 or 4x4x4 Ruckus AP that can run unleashed, that I could purchase?

I can find them on Ebay, but I'm not sure if the pricing is good at the moment, and thought someone here might be hording some. haha :D

If you happen to use Mist AP's I can trade you for some of those as well :)

Reactions: Samir

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
I am wondering if anyone might have a spare 3x3x3 or 4x4x4 Ruckus AP that can run unleashed, that I could purchase?

I can find them on Ebay, but I'm not sure if the pricing is good at the moment, and thought someone here might be hording some. haha :D

If you happen to use Mist AP's I can trade you for some of those as well :)
not hoarding. lazy. I purchased some R750's on a deal but haven't had a chance to swap them in for my R710's. Might do that this weekend.

if I do I can probably get them shipped out next week. I'd have a total of 3 R710's. How many you looking for? you can pm details if you'd like.

ms264556

Sep 13, 2021
New Zealand
ms264556.net
The sane thing would be to buy itronin's R710s...

...but if you're tempted to throw lots of money at a Wifi6 model, I have gray-market-new (so no Ruckus warranty & no way of buying Ruckus support contracts) R650s, which I'd let go for $400 shipped.
Or if you want the cheapest possible 3x3x3 Unleashed, I still have a few $55 R600s.

(sent from NZ, cod, usually 2 weeks by airmail, but I had a batch get stuck at the airline for a few weeks in Feb)

Reactions: Samir and itronin

secured2k

Apr 10, 2022
The sane thing would be to buy itronin's R710s...

...but if you're tempted to throw lots of money at a Wifi6 model, I have gray-market-new (so no Ruckus warranty & no way of buying Ruckus support contracts) R650s, which I'd let go for $400 shipped.
Or if you want the cheapest possible 3x3x3 Unleashed, I still have a few $55 R600s.

(sent from NZ, cod, usually 2 weeks by airmail, but I had a batch get stuck at the airline for a few weeks in Feb)
I have an official order for an additional R650 that doesn’t seem to be getting filled due to shortages. I would consider buying at least 1 R650. This would need to ship to USA and provide SN/model number (ending in US00 or WW00). Also how do people go about protections from scams? I usually go through sites with purchase protection (Amazon/eBay)?

ms264556

Sep 13, 2021
New Zealand
ms264556.net
I have an official order for an additional R650 that doesn’t seem to be getting filled due to shortages. I would consider buying at least 1 R650. This would need to ship to USA and provide SN/model number (ending in US00 or WW00). Also how do people go about protections from scams? I usually go through sites with purchase protection (Amazon/eBay)?
I've protected myself so far by only dealing with users who have a decent amount of history here, or on other forums, or on reddit.
I only had one person stiff me for payment after receiving equipment, and that was a newly created account on the official Ruckus forum, so lesson learned.

secured2k

Apr 10, 2022
I know I’m new, but let me know if you are still interested/available to sell. For buyer/seller protection, I would agree to use an escrow service such as A Secure Escrow-Style Payment App | Trustap.

edit: I also have a long term business verified account through PayPal and can purchase via invoice/sale.

Thank you for your consideration.