WTB Rack mount 8-port KVM with USB and VGA

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

SRussell

Oct 7, 2019
US
Looking for a rack mounted 8-port KVM that supports USB and VGA. Would prefer to have cables included. Shipping is to 30542

Reactions: Samir

ajs

Mar 27, 2018
Minnesota
Looking for a rack mounted 8-port KVM that supports USB and VGA. Would prefer to have cables included. Shipping is to 30542
I've got an 8 port trendnet tk-803r that I just replaced with an ipkvm. I have 4 cables, but you can get additional ones for around $10 each. Interested?

ajs

Mar 27, 2018
Minnesota
Heres a pic I just snapped, I still have it mounted in my rack. The cables are part TK-CU06 (I have one TK-CU10), extras are available on amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P24YBY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Its a pretty solid KVM. Works great with Logitech unify wireless peripherals. Completely powered by USB, no adapter required (even though there is a DC jack, I dont have the power adapter). Firmware was upgraded to latest rev by me.

Attachments

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
Oh that’s nice. Much cleaner than the little square block I have taped to a rack post! I think I need to add something to my shopping list :)

Last edited: