WTB: Pair of Intel E5-2690 v2 CPUs - Found / Bought

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereodude

Feb 21, 2016
USA
As the topic says I'm looking to buy a pair of Intel Xeon E5-2690 v2 CPUs. No ES/QS silicon. SR1A5 only. I'm looking to spend around $800 for the pair.

Edit: Found / bought

Last edited by a moderator:

zackiv31

May 16, 2016
As someone who just sold ~40 of these but is holding onto his last two, make some offers on eBay, you'll find a taker for a pair for ~$850 pretty easily.

Or settle for the 2680v2 and get a pair for ~$600. Good luck!

Stereodude

Feb 21, 2016
USA
You still looking? I may be able to acquire these again...
I haven't bought any yet, so yes I'm still looking. eBay sided in my favor this morning on my purchase attempt from last month, but the refunded money hasn't dropped into my PayPal account yet. I've been waiting to see the money before making offers on eBay.

Edit: Got my refund and got a pair for $800 shipped.

Last edited:

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
If you are Tapatalk, it gives the option to edit post or title.
There is an option in desktop browsers also like thread tools or something like that. Just don't remember of the top of my head

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Stereodude

Feb 21, 2016
USA
If you are Tapatalk, it gives the option to edit post or title.
There is an option in desktop browsers also like thread tools or something like that. Just don't remember of the top of my head
Thanks, I figured it out. It's in the thread tools drop down at the top of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.