[WTB] Normal/long PCI bracket for Addonics AD3M2SPX4 M2/PCIE adapter?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nle

Oct 24, 2012
This is a long shot, but I hope I'm lucky. :)

I just received a used Addonics AD3M2SPX4 M2/PCIE adapter that I bought on eBay. Unfortunately, I did not notice it had the small form factor PCI bracket, and I need a normal one.

I'm hoping one of you have the same card, but are using the small form factor one, and have no need for the normal one (since it ships with both).

It should be enough just to put it in an envelope and ship it. I will off course pay for postage.

(I did contact both the eBay seller and Addonics, but neither had one to send me.)

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
That's strange that Addonics wouldn't have one to sell you. I guess worse case scenario you can run the card without one or find a plate that you can drill some holes in and hope the LEDs are strong enough to hold it to the card.

Reactions: nle

nle

Oct 24, 2012
Yes. I found it a bit strange too. My guess is that "I'm not worth the hassle", and that they have one laying around somewhere.

I ended up ordering some generic ones with screw holes for the card (I think that is more or less standard, so should fit), and then I guess I just need to drill new holes. And if that does not work, I guess I just try to use it as is.