[WTB] Motherboard for 2/3 gen EPYC: Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T/ROME2D16-2T or Supermicro H12SSL/DSI or Gigabyte MZ32-AR0/MZ72-HB0

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

anything1233

Just a Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello,

I'm looking for a motherboard for a Rome/Milan EPYC, single or dual socket. E.g., Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T, Supermicro H12SSL, Gigabyte MZ32-AR0 for a single socket or Asrock Rack ROME2D16-2T, Supermicro H12DSI, Gigabyte MZ72-HB0 for dual socket, or similar.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

anything1233

Just a Member
Dec 29, 2020
You should probably specify your location
I’m in EU. However, there are so few of these motherboards available (or manufactured?) that they are either insanely expensive (akin to the GPU crisis) or are just nowhere to be found, so I really doubt anyone would reply anyway, but if someone does, I’ll be paying shipping from anywhere worldwide, be it within EU, from US or New Zealand!

Edit: I wanted to add they are kinda available on eBay (apart from Asrock Rack which is literally nowhere to be found), but the majority of them are really overpriced, but all the affordable ones come from China, and eBay only offers me me a $2 or $40 snail mail, which doesn’t inspire confidence. No courier door-to-door. This is my last resort anyway. And the one I really want is the Asrock Rack.

Last edited:

juma

Apr 14, 2021
I’m in EU. However, there are so few of these motherboards available (or manufactured?) that they are either insanely expensive (akin to the GPU crisis) or are just nowhere to be found, so I really doubt anyone would reply anyway, but if someone does, I’ll be paying shipping from anywhere worldwide, be it within EU, from US or New Zealand!

Edit: I wanted to add they are kinda available on eBay (apart from Asrock Rack which is literally nowhere to be found), but the majority of them are really overpriced, but all the affordable ones come from China, and eBay only offers me me a $2 or $40 snail mail, which doesn’t inspire confidence. No courier door-to-door. This is my last resort anyway. And the one I really want is the Asrock Rack.
If you can find a shipping forwarder in the US, Provantage has plenty of BCM and NL versions of the ROMED8-2T in stock.

• Love