WTB: Mellanox CX3 card

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

thetoad

Feb 10, 2021
it seems the prices on these have risen precipitously in the past 6 months (I bought 5 for $75 total off of ebay last feb (though took half a year+ to get to me!). I'm now looking for another one to stick into an dell wyse 5070 extended (i.e. to be plex server with high speed access to all the my storage). Anyone have anything that they are wlling to sell on the cheap side? (if in the DC to Baltimore area, maybe can save on shipping too).

I'm guessing I wont get anywhere close to what I paid back then, but wondering if anyone has stuff lying around that they would want to get rid off. will be paid with my sx6036 in ethernet mode.

thanks!

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
I believe you're looking for a really small one like cx312a? Because if not and if you're not specifically looking for mlx, i happen to have 2 emulex P005630-05B dual port sfp+ cards which aren't really going anywhere. I could have just shipped them to you if it's feasible for you to pay for dhl or fedex shipping label because otherwise shipping from japan to us (not vice versa) with regular post has been difficult to impossible since the whole thing started.

thetoad

Feb 10, 2021
my preference is a QFSP card (to go with the SX6036). But thanks for the offer. actually know a guy in Japan who might be travelling back and forth. At this point it probably be cheaper for me to buy the $30 card off ebay. Though all these plans have been shot up at the moment due to omicron messing up travel plans and my ability to get the hardware I was expecting.