WTB: Mellanox 312A FH bracket or group buy MLX brackets

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

gzorn

Jan 10, 2017
Does anyone have a full-height bracket for a Mellanox 312A that they're willing to part with?

Otherwise, is anyone interested in a group purchase of brackets from the Mellanox store? They seem to have most brackets in stock, but I cannot stand paying $15 shipping for a $4 item. I'd be open to making the purchase from the store and remailing the brackets for a few dollars to cover the shipping.

sfbayzfs

May 6, 2015
SF Bay area
I took the plunge and bought something like 15 of them from another vendor when they were out of stock at the Mellanox store several months ago even though I only needed 4 brackets for the same reason. The brackets are compatible with ConnectX 2 dual port SFP+ cards as well BTW. (I had both ConnectX 2 and 3 before, but now it seems my ConnectX-2 cards are gone)

Anyway, it took a month and a half for them to ship them to me (they were probably just waiting for Mellanox to get them back in stock) but it worked out to only about $5 per bracket shipped to me. Remailing them first class in a small padded envelope should cost about $2-3 first class mail (Priority Mail is almost $7, kind of silly for something tiny like this) or of course if there's anything else you happen to need in my for sale posts, it wouldn't increase the shipping cost at all. (I plan to update them and hopefully merge them this weekend, barring unforseen disasters of course ;)

Reactions: gzorn