EU WTB - Low Profile bracket for Mellanox Connectx3

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Romrom

Aug 30, 2017
Lyon, Rhône-Alpes
tech-coffee.net
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a low-profile bracket for Mellanox Connectx3 -MCX312A. The right part is MTM003232

I'm living in France and I can't find this part excepted on Mellanox Store with 35$ of delivery fees (the part cost 5$ :p)

Someone now where I can find this part ?

Thank you very much.

Romain

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
I had the same problem this year :(
I bit the bullet and bought them from the mellanox store and used shipto for shiping, $17 + taxes for shipping to Germany.

It's almost impossible to find them in europe, the mellanox store is your best chance.

Romrom

Aug 30, 2017
Lyon, Rhône-Alpes
tech-coffee.net
I had the same problem this year :(
I bit the bullet and bought them from the mellanox store and used shipto for shiping, $17 + taxes for shipping to Germany.

It's almost impossible to find them in europe, the mellanox store is your best chance.
I have sent an E-mail to Mellanox to ask if they can ship this part in standard letter (US Postal). We'll see

thy.flesh.consumed

Mar 30, 2017
If you have vise and dremel you can easily make half height bracket out of full size one. I had to do it for one of my intel NICs to make it fit into pfsense itx case. Mark the spot where you need to bend the metal bracket, bend it in a vise. Cut off extra with dremel and make a small notch for the screw with dremel again. Took me 15 minutes.

_alex

Jan 28, 2016
Bavaria / Germany
I might have one left, but for CX354A
Had the same problem with multiple cards and got some (more than i initially needed) sent from a member here.
Was a bit ridiculous picking them up at the customs and pay smth. like 5 Euro for bits of metal.