WTB Low profile bracket for LSI9206-16e

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ZeDestructor

Oct 3, 2015
As stated in title, I'm looking for a low-profile bracket (and just the bracket, since I already have the card) for an LSI9206-16e (LSI9202-16e brackets should also work).

Shipping to Aus should be cheap, since it's just the bracket.

neo

Mar 18, 2015
edit: I only have extra LSI brackets for internal LSI cards.

Last edited:

ZeDestructor

Oct 3, 2015
WTB high profile brackets for 9206-16e!! How many do you have to trade?
If you have a low-profile bracket, I'd be willing to trade my high-profile bracket, but I'd much prefer to outright buy the low-profile bracket instead and have the option of both.

Kristian

Jun 1, 2013
When I had that problem with an 8e card from LSI I wrote to customer support (Europe) they told me to get into contact with Avago (US) customer support. They were really friendly and shipped 3 brackets to me for just the shipping costs

ZeDestructor

Oct 3, 2015
You can find a low profile bracket on eBay for real cheap.
I wouldn't be here if it were that easy. There are lots of low-profile brackets available, but none for the 9207-16e, since those are pretty rare. The only other HBA with the same quad SFF-8644 external ports is the even rarer 9202-16e.

When I had that problem with an 8e card from LSI I wrote to customer support (Europe) they told me to get into contact with Avago (US) customer support. They were really friendly and shipped 3 brackets to me for just the shipping costs
Oooh, very nice. I'll give it a go.