[WTB] Looking for QUANTA QCT S210-X22RQ 2U 24XSFF or 24-bay 2.5 drive servers

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Serverking

The quieter you are, the more you can hear...
Jan 6, 2019
Hi,
Looking to buy QUANTA QCT S210-X22RQ 2U 24XSFF, Supermicro 24-bay CSE-216E16 or any servers with 12 to 24 bay 2.5 drive servers.

Servers should be LGA 2011-1 based.

***You must have 2 or more units, will not just buy one. Will also handle the shipping myself.***

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

BeTeP

Mar 23, 2019
QUANTA D51B-2U is a C610 based 2011-3 system. My understanding is that @Serverking is looking for a similar 24xSFF chassis, not the actual D51B-2U.

Serverking

Jan 6, 2019
paging @core4solutions
Not buying from those cockroaches, their managing director won't even answer my emails. That really tells a lot about the character of a person.

From what others have said they seem to be shipping damaged merchandise. The pics you see in their listings are not necessary the products you receive. One of the reasons why most of their listings don't have any pics.

BeTeP

Mar 23, 2019
I have bought from RhinoTechnology/Core4Solutions at least a few dozen times before and I do not remember many problems. Their presale communication may be lacking (like many other resellers they often just plain ignore low ball offers for example) but a few post sale complaints I had were taken care of reasonably well and I would not hesitate to order from either of them again.

When buying multiple reasonably priced used Quanta systems on ebay you have basically just 2 options - it's either RhinoTechnology/Core4Solutions or esisoinc/fifakingdom. I have bought from all 4 of them and I found esiso guys more difficult to deal with. So I would rather buy from rhino/core4.

Last edited:

gregsachs

Aug 14, 2018
QUANTA D51B-2U is a C610 based 2011-3 system. My understanding is that @Serverking is looking for a similar 24xSFF chassis, not the actual D51B-2U.
Whoops, my bad on that one. Mis-read the model numbers...
Core4/rhino does have 160 of these:
But if serverking won't deal with them, c'est la vie.
also has avalable in CTO.

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
I've purchased quantity of items from Rhino outside of the bay - good experience, easy to work with pre-sales, no issues.
I've purchased many small quantities from esiso/ff and had okay dealings OBO, found them easy to work with if there were issues so your YMMV looking at @BeTeP 's experience. I've heard that esiso is easier to negotiate with over the phone but I've not tracked that phone number down nor tried OOB from the bay.

AJXCR

Jan 20, 2017
I’ve got a new 72 bay SAS3 4U Supermicro chassis which is currently not being used.. Not exactly what you requested, but hey :rolleyes:

Serverking

Jan 6, 2019
I’ve got a new 72 bay SAS3 4U Supermicro chassis which is currently not being used.. Not exactly what you requested, but hey :rolleyes:
Not looking for that at the moment but thanks anyway.