WTB full height bracket for mellanox nic

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Rami Rosen

Sep 17, 2016
Hi,
I had bought in eBay a Mellanox MHRH2A-XSR Rev. A3 nic. It came with a low profile bracket and I need a high profile bracket for it. I asked the eBay seller and he does not have any, neither the local mellanox distributor. I want to buy such bracket - but I could not find on the web. Does someone have one for sale ?
Rami

sporker

Jan 24, 2017
Canada
I don't have one, but I needed a tall bracket for a Connectx2-EN card a couple weeks ago. I contacted Mellanox at one of their sales email addresses, just got it off this page I think: http://www.mellanox.com/page/contact They sent me one next day Fedex for free. Might be worth a try if you can't find one easily anywhere else!

K D

Dec 24, 2016
I'm on the other side. Looking for 2 low profile brackets. Planned for a 4u and ended up using a 2u chassis. It is a single port version. I can look up the exact model once I get home.

Rami Rosen

Sep 17, 2016
This nic is dual port. However, if you find a solution for your problem please share here if it is OK from you. It can help me and others facing something similar.
Rami

Chankster

Mar 9, 2015
Rami,

Can you confirm if the mounting is the same as the 354a? If so, send me a PM and we'll figure it out.

Rami Rosen

Sep 17, 2016
Chankster,
Thanks, but I don't have any idea how to check this.
According to what I understand, the Mellanox MHRH2A-XTR REV X3 ConnectX-2 VPI Adapter Card dual-port QSFP
has exacrly what is needed. The difference between xsr and xtr models are in the height of the bracket: xsr is for short bracket, like i have, and xtr is for the tall bracket.
Regards,
Rami

Chankster

Mar 9, 2015
Does yours measure out about the same?

Visually they look practically the same but I don't have a MHRH2A to compare against.

Rami Rosen

Sep 17, 2016
Thanks a lot for the picture and adding calibration. This seems fit. I had sent you a PM regarding follow up.
Rami