EU WTB: Fujitsu SAS HDD Backplane - Part Numbers: A3C40173252 and A3C40173250

Sleyk

Mar 25, 2016
Stamford, CT
Hello!

I am a US buyer looking for help. I would like to purchase a few of these Fujitsu SAS backplane parts for my servers. They are immensely hard and expensive to find in the US. I found a site where I can purchase them slightly cheaper, but it is still expensive.

I have been fighting with Fujitsu as well to see if I can source the parts directly from them, but it has so far been an uphill battle.

Is anyone willing to allow me to purchase these parts and ship them to you, then you ship them to me in the US? The site I found the part at does not ship to the US.

Here is the link for the part on eBay: Fujitsu Primergy RX2540 M1 SAS HDD Backplane 8x 2,5" HDD A3C40173252 | eBay
and Fujitsu Primergy RX2540 M1 M2 4-Bay Hard Drive SAS Backplane 3.5" A3C40173250 | eBay

They are both grossly overpriced, so I won't buy it from there. The part seems more abundant in the EU, so I'm hoping you guys can locate it cheaper and then I can buy it and you ship to me? I will be paying for the part, I just need help with shipping from the EU to me, as the store I found doesn't ship to the US.

I am a well known, established member and contributor to this forum, so you can trust me! Lol! I just refuse to pay these exorbitant prices for a small part. I need about 10 or so of them.

I did find a website where they seem to carry the part, but again, they dont ship to the US.

Any takers to help a US brother in tech out?

Here is the website for the parts in the EU: S30BPL_2U_8_25_HDD

I also found this site: Serverschmiede.com GmbH and Serverschmiede.com GmbH

If anyone has a way, or knows of someone that can source this part cheaper, please, please let me know! This is one of my last resorts!

Thanks!

Last edited: