WTB: Fractal Design Define R5 case

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Larson

Nov 10, 2015
I have a black R4 with no window if you're interested.
That's a possibility; I'll have to go back and remind myself the differences between the R4 and R5. What kind of condition is it in and how much would you like for it?

Ninja1283

Jul 10, 2016
Most of the improvements were geared toward cooling; slotted fan mounts, more places to mount huge water-cooling radiators, a more modular system for adding/removing fan hole cover plates etc. The front panel now has reversible hinges, and an integrated 3-step fan controller. If you're not going to have fans or water loop radiators everywhere, there aren't any major changes. Some insight here.

Mine is in good-great condition, and still has the front panel protective plastic. Where are you located? I'll have to check on shipping options for pricing.

Larson

Nov 10, 2015
Thanks for the reminder/info. I'm located in Utah (84634). Where are you?

Larson

Nov 10, 2015
Most of the improvements were geared toward cooling; slotted fan mounts, more places to mount huge water-cooling radiators, a more modular system for adding/removing fan hole cover plates etc. The front panel now has reversible hinges, and an integrated 3-step fan controller. If you're not going to have fans or water loop radiators everywhere, there aren't any major changes. Some insight here.

Mine is in good-great condition, and still has the front panel protective plastic. Where are you located? I'll have to check on shipping options for pricing.
Do you still want to get rid of your R4 case?