EU [WTB] FOUND 24 bay server case

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ari2asem

Dec 26, 2018
The Netherlands, Groningen
i am looking for 24 bay server case, prefer sas expander inside the backplane so i can use 1 cable between backplane and hba card.
obviously with all hdd trays, psu and fans.

i am located in the netherlands

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
the price is the double what i am looking for....my offer: 300 euro including shipping to holland
Reality check check ... Stay reasonable.

Cheapest I have seen is EUR 350.00 ex shipping on eBay-Kleinanzeigen. But it has a 3G backplane only. They are happy to negotiate and even fix a deal ex VAT if you are able to provide a Dutch VAT number. But be aware they sell the whole old garbage still inside as well. So just as full server. In Germany, to get rid of that, you would have to pay additonally.

Reactions: maanval

Beaver

Nov 1, 2019
Hi,

I've got one 16-bay 3U Case, with 3G SAS/SATA Backplane, 3ware (like) 4 port controller and triple redundant PSU, laying around here, since i switched over to 24-bay a few years ago.

I understand, it's not what you're looking for, but i have it and i'm willing to sell. Just leave a reply.

Greetz :)

Last edited: