WTB: Dual Xeon E5-2650 V2 / S2600CP / 32GB ECC RAM Combo - Or equivalent

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Magic815

May 20, 2018
Hi all -

I realize this is a bit of a niche request, so I'm definitely open to the "or equivalent" part of this request, as I'm curious to see what folks might be selling.

I currently have my eye on buying/building a home server based on the following items:
- Dual Xeon E5-2650 V2
- S2600CP MoBo
- 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM

I'm flexible to anything near that capability level, so I'm not saying it has to be those exact items. Also, I'd be open to bundles that only are a partial of the above, or even builds that include further parts like a case and power supply, etc. Heck, I'd be open to even just buying a full build used from someone.

Does anyone have something along those lines they're looking to sell? I already have hard drives I plan to port over, so I'm not in any need of those as part of a kit/bundle. Also, I'm located in the US-Maryland.

Thanks!

Last edited:

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
I've been contemplating on downsizing my home lab. Have S2600IP4 / P4000L (Large) chassis. It is currently rack monuted but can be used as tower setup as well. It's been off so I need to confirm what V1 CPUs. Definitely not V2.

Where are you located? I'm in Central Texas. 78259. Shipping this monster could be a challenge and I need to see if I have the box for it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Magic815

May 20, 2018
I've been contemplating on downsizing my home lab. Have S2600IP4 / P4000L (Large) chassis. It is currently rack monuted but can be used as tower setup as well. It's been off so I need to confirm what V1 CPUs. Definitely not V2.

Where are you located? I'm in Central Texas. 78259. Shipping this monster could be a challenge and I need to see if I have the box for it.
I'm located in Maryland (just clarified my OP). Feel free to let me know what CPU it has when you find out, but I can definitely understand the shipping might hurt the chances of making it economically feasible for both of us.

ZerothAlpha

Aug 7, 2016
I have two E5-2670 V1 CPUs (SR0KX) revision, an SuperMicro X9DRD-EF Motherboard (With two dead ram slots), and 32gb of registered ecc DDR3 ram if that works for you. I also have an EVGA SuperNOVA 850W B2 80+ Bronze Semi-Modular PSU if you'd like that as well (probably a good idea to buy that was well, as this gen of motherboard is picky about the -12V rail).