Canada WTB: Dual LGA2011 Motherboard

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

manxam

Jul 25, 2015
I purchased an S2600CP4 a few months ago and just recently tried to put it into production after acquiring a case, memory, dual E5-2670's, etc but believe I have a dud mobo and it's been far too long to claim refund on it.
With both CPUs installed and minimal ram, the system either fails to post or starts to post and then boot loops. This does not occur with one CPU installed.

So, I'm looking for a GREAT deal on another motherboard.. Any decent brand that'll house those CPUs, wide cooler, and has 24 ram slots.

I have a UPS account setup for shipping into Canada from the US and Fedex for intra-Canada so shipping is covered. I can send a waybill and even schedule a pickup...

If anyone has anything that they're willing to let go for a deal it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks always guys!

manxam

Jul 25, 2015
Little nudge to the top in case anyone can help.. If not, can anyone suggest a place to get a decent priced Supermicro equivalent to the Intel S2600CP (with model number)?

Thanks!