[WTB] CSE-826 SAS3 CHASSIS

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

geonap

Mar 2, 2021
Hi,

I'm looking to build some H12DSI dual epycs, looking for a preferred chassis for these boards to be used, going to be used with esxi, 4 nvme bays would be nice too, rear 2.5" would be a benefit as well.

looking forward to suggestions or offers... I may need 5-10 of them.

I'm in the best coast, west coast of the US.

Thanks

geonap

Mar 2, 2021
interesting, i'm worried about the pdu's for the power supply on these types of systems though, i remember back in the days, i had a ton of 2u with x8 boards in them, tore them out, put x9dr3's and i blew every single second cpu socket, they had to go back to supermicro for RMA. i'm wondering if these would be ok for the epyc's.

is it worth signing up there?

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
I don't know anything about those systems.

The mspdisposal site is run by the folks behind minostechnology on eBay. I've gotten a few good deals from them. When things go wrong, they go out of their way to make things right. The site sign up is basic info. I haven't gotten anything on the site yet, only eBay.

geonap

Mar 2, 2021
got it, i know minos, i got stuck with a lot of r440's from them. let me contact them.

DaSaint

Oct 3, 2015
Colorado
yea my 826 chassis looks a bit different, mine has the 2 drive bays in the back as well. im keeping mine as i recently got a good deal on a replacement board for it now its got 2x 8168 Platinums in it :)