WTB: couple 4GB DDR4 ECC UDIMMs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

AlphaG

Jun 8, 2017
I’m putting together parts for a new PfSense box and was looking for a basic amount of RAM for the system which will have a Supermicro motherboard that supports ECC and an Intel i3 7th generation processor (not sure exact one yet but probably i3-7230).

My old box is an at least decade-old Pentium-M based box that will not support AES-NI so time to upgrade for the next 10 years!

I know most of you have bigger DIMMs but just not needed for this application. My other option is Crucial, who are selling direct on eBay for around $60 per DIMM.

Thanks!

melk

Meet me in the wired
Nov 16, 2017
Charlotte / Atlanta
I have a ton of 4GB dimms, $10 each? Will need to pull exact part numbers tonight.

I'm kind of ignorant on Registered/Unregistered though. I guess they are not interchangeable?

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
I have a ton of 4GB dimms, $10 each? Will need to pull exact part numbers tonight.

I'm kind of ignorant on Registered/Unregistered though. I guess they are not interchangeable?
I will take some also if you have 4GB DDR4 ECC UDIMMs.

AlphaG

Jun 8, 2017
Just an update... Picked up those sticks from eBay using the 15% site-wide one day discount.