WTB: Cloudspeed Eco II 1.92TB (3 needed) $175/ea

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DracoDan

Not a New Member
May 26, 2016
I bought 10 of these for my file server originally for $150/ea (I missed out on the $125/ea listing sadly, I would have bought a lot at that price), I figured with the mediocre drive performance and the large number available that I would have a good source of drives for quite a while. Now I want to finish filling my Supermicro case (24x 2.5") and everyone wants $225+ per drive! I did manage to grab three drives last night for $169/ea but that leaves me 11 drives short.

All of my drives are PN SDLF1CRR-019T-1HA1 so I would slightly prefer that model since they are in a RAID array, but any other model is fine with me.

I'm offering $175/ea for the drives, I figure that's more than fair considering the current rate and the rate they have sold in the past, but I'm also open to offers if I don't get any bites on this after a while. I'm in no real hurry to get the drives though so I wouldn't go much over that.

Thanks!

Edit: Unless something changes with the deal with T_Minus, I now have all the drives I need. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I'll check and see, I have a could CloudSPeed ECO II just forget the model #

DirkSteel

Oct 11, 2020
I have 9x Samsung PM863a's 1.92TB SSD's that are pretty comparable to your CloudSpeeds. I'd let them go for 175 ea.

DracoDan

Not a New Member
May 26, 2016
I have 9x Samsung PM863a's 1.92TB SSD's that are pretty comparable to your CloudSpeeds. I'd let them go for 175 ea.
Thanks, but since I run hardware RAID I would really prefer to stick with the same model or at least very similar so I know all the disks are the same exact size.

Reactions: Samir and DirkSteel

DracoDan

Not a New Member
May 26, 2016
Just a single drive? I guess it would depend on the cost of shipping to make it cost effective. The seller on ebay offered me 11 drives at $220 with free shipping.

msg7086

May 2, 2017
If your concern is disk size, I think it's better to post total sectors to make sure drives people have would have the same.

DracoDan

Not a New Member
May 26, 2016
If your concern is disk size, I think it's better to post total sectors to make sure drives people have would have the same.
The total sectors are: Whatever the Sandisk Cloudspeed Eco II 1.92TB drive has! I never asked about other drives, I want the specific drive that I specified in the topic. The only variations I am considering are the SDLF1CRR-019T-1HAx.

Reactions: Aestr

DracoDan

Not a New Member
May 26, 2016
Did you ever have a chance to check? I have found 9 other drives on ebay for a decent price, which would put me at an odd number and I'm OCD, lol.

DracoDan

Not a New Member
May 26, 2016
Going to leave this thread up for now, but if the sell goes through with T_Minus then I will have all the drives I need! Thanks everyone!