WTB: Cisco Meraki equipment (MX65 / MX64)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

zer0gravity

Feb 15, 2013
Hello,

Also, looking to see if anyone is selling any Meraki equipment. I'm working with a nonprofit and trying to get some better networking for them on the cheap!

I currently have 3x switches / 3x WAPS, but really need MX devices.

Looking for anyone who has completed their CMNA (Meraki) and wants to sell their MX bundle. MX64/MX65 - MR33 - MS220P + 3 year lic.

Shoot me a PM!

zer0gravity

Feb 15, 2013
Thanks. I've got a free WAP before from the webinars. Really just need some MX devices, and the nonprofit has some money (will need for 3 year lics) but just trying to keep it low maintenance. Setup once or really hands off.

As always....pineapple love ;)

depillow

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks. I've got a free WAP before from the webinars. Really just need some MX devices, and the nonprofit has some money (will need for 3 year lics) but just trying to keep it low maintenance. Setup once or really hands off.

As always....pineapple love ;)
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maze

Apr 27, 2013
Thats actually against the tos if im not mistaking..

What I would do, if i was in your shoes.. would be to reach out to a Cisco partner and have Them contact their Cisco rep.. maybe you Can get some sort og NFR like discount arranged, since its for a non-profit they tend to wanna help out..

zer0gravity

Feb 15, 2013
Thanks man, I've reached out to a rep just waiting to see what comes back. Seems to be cheaper most of the time to just buy it on ebay or forums.

Zer0

aqxea

Aug 28, 2016
Tulsa, OK
I have an MX64, MS220-8P, & MR18 I may consider selling. Let me know if you are still interested and maybe we can work something out.