EU WTB Brocade ICX 6610, 7250 or 7450

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Seba

Mar 17, 2022
In Germany.

I need a switch with atleast two 10gig SFP+ ports. A smaller 24 port switch would be nice but 48 ports will also be okay.
POE is not a must.

If you have one shoot me an offer.

cheers

Sebastian

Reactions: Samir

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
I have a 7450-24 but its not really cheap, so maybe you'll be better off to look for other options first;)

Zombielinux

Jun 14, 2019
I have one, but have no idea what the shipping would be like from the USA. If interested, please reach out.

I've got two ICX 6610-48s, one PoE, one not PoE. Both work fine.

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
I have a 6610-24 sitting here w/2xPSU's .... EU (shipping from PL or GER). Could sell rails with it as well.

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Edit - While typing this up @gb00s posted his - looks like a winner!!!!

If you can't find one here and ingress airflow works for you then you might check this listing.
I needed 4 for a project and the communication with the seller was excellent prior to purchase. The 4 post arms also helped for my project. The listing says they ship INTL but no idea what they will charge to ship to DE. They shipped the switches in a box and the arms in a tube, all with padding - so they messaged me.

My switches are scheduled to arrive this coming week. If you haven't found one by then I'll post here with how well they were packed.

I have no affiliation with the seller, I'm only a consumer.