WTB: 32GB ECC DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Memory

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

John Titor

Jul 20, 2016
United States
I've got 2x16GB sticks of Samsung / HP DDR4 2133MHz RDIMMs.

I also have 4x8GB sticks of Samsung DDR4 2133MHz RDIMMs.

If interested in either, what sort of price are you able to pay?

Larson

Nov 10, 2015
That's a possibility; I was looking for 2x32GB modules if possible. Do you have any of those, or just the 8 and 16? How much would you like for the 2x16GB? for the 4x8GB?

Larson

Nov 10, 2015
I'm not sure what price level you are looking for but I would recommend the module 46W0800 from IBM/Lenovo.

Price at Amazon app. 400 USD each

Thanks Niels! I'm trying to beat the price of $347 for Hynix DIMMs, which are actually certified for the Supermicro X10SDV-7TP4F motherboard that I have planned for them, but the Lenovo modules would be a good alternate choice I think. Thanks again for your input.

DaddyGrant

Jul 14, 2016
I'll love to know what's the purpose of your build. I may use the same motherboard for an unraid/plex server.

Larson

Nov 10, 2015
I'll love to know what's the purpose of your build. I may use the same motherboard for an unraid/plex server.
Hi DaddyGrant, the goal is a home/office server: a file server for work and home, provide computer backups for all computers in the office and home, a personal cloud server, if you will, and a media server - music, pictures, videos via PLEX server or something similar. It will in essence be replacing my current Windows Home Server (v.1), which has served me well since its inception.

DaddyGrant

Jul 14, 2016
Thanks for the reply.

Hi DaddyGrant, the goal is a home/office server: a file server for work and home, provide computer backups for all computers in the office and home, a personal cloud server, if you will, and a media server - music, pictures, videos via PLEX server or something similar. It will in essence be replacing my current Windows Home Server (v.1), which has served me well since its inception.