WTB: 16U Rack

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

coolrunnings82

Mar 26, 2012
Looking for an inexpensive 16U rack with M6 holes, not round. Anyone got something like this for sale or know where I can obtain it?

dba

Feb 20, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
Here is something close: On Craigslist San Francisco there is a Bernard selling new 12U fully enclosed square-hole 35" deep racks on casters for $200 with free delivery to the South Bay.

The price is excellent for an enclosed full-depth server rack. I was shopping retail for one of these before I found the Craigslist post and was seeing $700 price tags. The headline is "New 9U/12U Rack Mount Server Cabinet - Free Delivery from - $180 (san jose west)". Note: The photos look purple but the racks are actually satin black. The ad isn't very clear but a rear screw-in panel (not door) is included.

Looking for an inexpensive 16U rack with M6 holes, not round. Anyone got something like this for sale or know where I can obtain it?

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Wonder if that is the same seller who sold me my half-height. The rack is awesome. Is that seller selling shelves as add ons?