Wow talk about DIY...

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
Haha be jealous of the DIY here. I ran plex and brought this entire thing in my suitcase across the atlantic to Norway. Cardboard House Plex Server. I cant sacrafise my breaking bad and greys with a 50gb bandwidth.

Did I mention it is water cooled?

JustinH

Jan 21, 2015
Singapore
I love how the Fan on the drive is blowing into the ends of the drives. That's some awesome airflow planning right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttabbal

Mar 10, 2016
Glad to see I'm not the only one with a ghetto shelf computer. :)

Mine is that way because I was being a cheap bastard and spent the money on HDDs for my server instead of a case for the EATX motherboard. And it wouldn't fit in any of my other cases, so I just went with it.

Reactions: Sleyk

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
I admire the Russians for stuff like this.... years ago, when I was doing scientific research in academia, the Russian collaborators always had short cuts to solve really hard math problems. I eventually found out that they had a hard time getting enough computers, so they had to come up with creative ways to do large calculations without the latest compute machines.