WNT: Rackmount Ears Netgear GS748T

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Iain Stott

Jan 15, 2017
Looking to see if anyone has any knocking around they wouldn't mind parting ways with. I'm in the Uk and I can only find a couple on ebay from the states with stupid crazy postage.

Thanks in advance
Iain

Iain Stott

Jan 15, 2017
Thanks Rand_

Yeah they are the right ones, unfortunately the seller doesn't ship to the UK.

Thanks anyway though

sno.cn

Sep 23, 2016
I'm replacing a few of these switches in a couple of weeks. If you haven't found any by then, I can send the ears for the price of shipping. I'll have two or three sets.

Iain Stott

Jan 15, 2017
I'm replacing a few of these switches in a couple of weeks. If you haven't found any by then, I can send the ears for the price of shipping. I'll have two or three sets.
guess i have 1 set from decomissioning in Germany, can check tomorrow and could send for free + shipping if it fits.
Yes please to either of you, am in no immediate rush for them but would gladly pay for postage and a couple of beers if either of you do have them.

Thanks
Iain

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
@_alex - If you happen to have the other rack ear sets (screws on the outer rim, not inner) then I could use one of those;)

sno.cn

Sep 23, 2016
Yes please to either of you, am in no immediate rush for them but would gladly pay for postage and a couple of beers if either of you do have them.

Thanks
Iain
Sounds good. We like our beers cold on this side of the pond though :p

Switch upgrade is scheduled for the 19th of this month, so I'll have the ears available the next day.