Windows 10 Tech Preview

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Did you guys get the enterprise preview?

The Akami download manager status bar was hard to find. I think I re-clicked on download 10 times.

Reactions: Chuntzu

NobleX13

Oct 2, 2014
Did you guys get the enterprise preview?

The Akami download manager status bar was hard to find. I think I re-clicked on download 10 times.
I ran in to the same thing. I finally managed to download it over HTTP instead. Hopefully I will get this installed tonight.

Dariss

Jun 17, 2014
Anchorage, AK
I just snagged the enterprise copy as well. Took me about 4 tries to get it to download...That download manager is awful.

Installing it now.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I ran in to the same thing. I finally managed to download it over HTTP instead. Hopefully I will get this installed tonight.
I may need that trick! I did not see the option.

sboesch

Aug 3, 2012
Columbus, OH
One thing that is not surprising is that the VMware tools version 9.4.5.1598834 is showing as Not running (Not installed).
I am going to load up a bunch of applications this evening and start loading up apps.

brendant

Aug 18, 2014
Installed it last night myself, I have found it to be nice so far (although I don't see myself using it on my desktop machine as I simply can't get rid of OSX) However definitely looking forward to its release and possibly using it on the laptop permanently.
So far I have found no issues - But I also haven't use it for much except browsing using a few apps (facebook/eBay) and I also haven't logged out yet! :p